It is our policy at Tulcan Energy Resources to attract and retain a competent workforce who are highly motivated and consistently effective in a safe and conducive environment where mutual respect thrives.
Tulcan promotes the culture of accountability which resonates in all we do. This is also known as the FRAT culture, whose key components are as follows:
Friendship/Family – we are individual units of a collective entity. We share a bond of friendship and love. To us, business is personal. We love and value social relationships. This is simply who we are.
Respect – mutual respect is critical in dealings with each other. We believe every person is important and has value, regardless of age, race, tribe, religion or gender.
Accountability – we accept responsibility to own and solve issues. Anyone’s problem is everyone’s problem. We are accountable to ourselves, to each other, to the company and to the country.
Teamwork – we synergise and present a common and coordinated front to achieve results. No single person does the work alone. One’s responsibility is all’s responsibility.
The FRAT culture defines Tulcan’s way of life. It describes who we are and how we do things. These attributes must be found in every individual and determine who remains or leaves the company.
Coming on board?
We seek the following criteria in all potential hires:
– Character – the level of the candidate’s maturity and integrity.
– Competence – knowledge, skills and abilities.
– Commitment – extent of the candidate’s loyalty and flexibility.
– Capacity – candidate’s leadership growth potential.
– Connection – candidate’s ability to form productive interperosnal relationships.
– Culture – the extent to which the candidate accepts and embodies the corporate values, norms and beliefs.
Need additional information?
Additional information about our Human Resources Policy can be requested via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org