It is our policy at Tulcan Energy Resources to attract and retain a competent workforce who are highly motivated and consistently effective in a safe and conducive environment where mutual respect thrives.
The FRAT culture defines Tulcan’s way of life. It describes who we are and how we do things. These attributes must be found in every individual and determine who remains or leaves the company.
We seek the following criteria in all potential hires:
– Character – the level of the candidate’s maturity and integrity.
– Competence – knowledge, skills and abilities.
– Commitment – extent of the candidate’s loyalty and flexibility.
– Capacity – candidate’s leadership growth potential.
– Connection – candidate’s ability to form productive interperosnal relationships.
– Culture – the extent to which the candidate accepts and embodies the corporate values, norms and beliefs.
Additional information about our Human Resources Policy can be requested via this email: email@example.com